Here at the beginning of the 21st Century, child rearing has never been more challenging. In the face of deepening cultural darkness and unprecedented pressure on the family, many parents are sending out a “911” cry for biblical answers and practical wisdom.
Ed Young answers that call in this important new series in which he mines the Scriptures for 10 precious gems of parenting wisdom. In Parenting 911 you’ll discover:
• Keys to building a “functional” family.
• The characteristics of biblical discipline and correction.
• How to avoid the pitfall of “passive parenting.”
• The importance of establishing meaningful boundaries and how to enforce them.
• Keys to giving your children encouragement, stability and security.
No matter what age your children, the 10 child-rearing principles you’ll learn to apply in this series will help you build character, compassion and confidence in them.
Contains 12 messages: Overcoming a Dysfunctional Family, Building a Functional Family, Thou Shalt Love Your Children, Thou Shalt Model Godliness, Thou Shalt Teach Your Children, Thou Shalt Spend Time With Your Children, Thou Shalt Discipline Your Children, Thou Shalt Provide Stability and Security, Thou Shalt Encourage Your Children, Thou Shalt Not Be a Passive Parent, Thou Shalt Communicate, Thou Shalt Set Boundaries.